TheBookLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GraystripexSilverrose Fanfic

Go down

GraystripexSilverrose Fanfic Empty GraystripexSilverrose Fanfic

Post by Silverstar Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:23 pm

GraystripexSilverrose Fanfic Mltwyf
GraystripexSilverrose Fanfic Nwhic1
It was a dark day.  The clans would agree it has been dark for everyone for the past moon. Not just dark as  in the sky; the entire forest was in uproar. Over prey, territory, even several kits were murdered so you can imagine rumors spread like wildfire. I don't know how it got to this state, but it did and I certainly did and I didn't expect it to. I tried to mend the clans once, but it backfired of sorts. My name is Silverrose. I live in Thunderclan. My mother died of sickness when I was only a few moons old. My father went pretty much crazy when she passed. I have always been alone in a way. I was that messed up, traumatized apprentice who didn't speak to anyone. I trained hard, but I was quiet. I didn't dare try to interact with anyone. I would simply sit in the Apprentice Den unless I needed to train or I was hungry. Not that I was sad, it's just that is what I preferred.  I never really was that upset when my parents abandoned me. I was sad, but I kept it inside me and I guess that just lead to me to the way I am now.

I may be a recluse, but I am not weak. Many cats fear me for my tongue and my claws.  When I was a newly appointed warrior we were engaged in a battle against Windclan. Something that day changed me. All my anger or emotions I had kept inside me were let loose like I huge fire. I remember attacking a Warrior half my size. He pinned me down. I looked into his eyes, the rain blurring my vision. I couldn't make out anything except his eyes. They were a deep red and looked at me with some sort of evil look I hadn't seen before. This wasn't a regular battle. Windclan meant death. They believed that we had murdered an elder. It wasn't true but they were under the impression we had done it. This heavy body on top of me was going to kill me. Then and there. That's when my inner fighter shown. My fear turned into anger and strength. Hissing in his face, I forced myself out from under his body and swiftly pounced against his body. Clawing his side I ripped his flesh off and growled. With him slightly weakened I jumped on his head, knocking him out. Grabbing him by the scruff I dragged the limp body to the side. After that was a blur to me, but not my clan mates. According to them, I became some deadly unforgiving being. I remember the countless bodies I dragged over to the side. Blood was dripping from my mouth. Blood stained my paws and my claws. I know how I must have looked...especially when I my father killed five cats. To them, even my clan mates feared me.  I can only think of one person who truly is not afraid of me. That would be my best friend Graystripe.

Graystripe...he is somewhat funny. Somewhat hyper. Not the type of cat you would think of me of all cats being friends with. He is kind, caring, loving, and adores his life. While me, I am the exact opposite. But we get along. Our mothers were best friends. My mother Echosong and his mother Willowpelt were the best of friends growing up as apprentices. We were born only a moon apart and we were friends as kits. When I mother died, I guess I stopped talking to him. I  stopped talking to everyone. He never seemed angry at me. He respected my space and I give him that. Some days I do miss him though. I truly do. I thought we would never speak again. Until today.

I was walking around the camp. It was slightly drizzling and I could feel the little drops of water hitting my fur. I love these kinds of days. The darkness of the sky, the drowsy mood that only rain can bring. It's perfect. All the warriors were in their dens chatting and sleeping so I decided to take a small walk around the territory. Maybe catch a mouse or something while I am out. I head for the Windclan border. The rain is starting to pick up and I know before long it will be a full blown storm. But do I care? No, not exactly. I brush against a tree and stop for a second. I feel as if I am being watch. I hear a snap of a twig behind me and I turn my head to se the creator of the noise.  "Who are you and why are you following me?!" I growl angrily. No one is behind me so I figure it was just a mouse or some other form of harmless prey. I continue to walk, but not long after I smell a revolting scent. Windclan. Before I can get ready to attack I feel a heavy body push me down. I gasp, as the blow knocked the air out of me. "Shut up you filthy fox dung." I hear a cat spat in my face. My side it scratched with the long sharp claws of a cat and I let out a screech. "The oh so mighty she-cat isn't oh so mighty right now is she. Pity...I was looking for a fight." he mocks. I am about to turn and attack  but I feel the cats body thrown off of me. A familiar voice appears and suddenly I can tell the cat is fighting the invaders. Before I can see whom it is I feel a heavy blow to my head knocking me out.

The raining has settled down and my eyes flutter open. I can not see very clearly yet but I smell Windclan. Jumping up quickly I stumble and fall to my side. I am just about to hit the ground when a tom braces my fall. Looking up I see Graystripe. His eyes are looking down at me with worry. "Are you feeling any better? Are you hurt? Do I need to find any herbs?" his voice is shaky and I can tell he is clearly worried about me. I close my eyes and shake my head no. "I'm fine...a little dizzy but fine." I stand up once more and prove that I can walk. I look down and see blood dripping from my side. "They hurt you pretty bad. I tried to mend it...I don't know if it was the right herbs or not but it seemed to help a little..."

[will finish if I feels like it xD]
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin

https://thebooklovers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum