TheBookLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you fancy some tea and crumpets, dear?

+5
#Ken
Barbie
Goldeh
Whiteh
Pheo
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Would you fancy some tea and crumpets, dear? Empty Would you fancy some tea and crumpets, dear?

Post by Pheo Wed May 29, 2013 9:50 pm

so uh, yeah. this is the RP where we talk in a weird accent with an extended pinkie. enjoy. o3o
Pheo
Pheo
Pheo-nominal!
Pheo-nominal!

Back to top Go down

Would you fancy some tea and crumpets, dear? Empty Re: Would you fancy some tea and crumpets, dear?

Post by Whiteh Wed May 29, 2013 9:59 pm

[WOOOO
I hope you won't mind if I bring our dear friend Haku. o3o]

Whiteh sat at the long table, sipping tea and eating lovely biscuits. It was lovely.
Haku sat beside her, drinking a cup of tea twice as big and eating twice as many lovely biscuits. It was twice as lovely.
Whiteh
Whiteh
Haku-Tastic Member
Haku-Tastic Member

Back to top Go down

Would you fancy some tea and crumpets, dear? Empty Re: Would you fancy some tea and crumpets, dear?

Post by Pheo Wed May 29, 2013 10:06 pm

Pheo sat quietly, focusing on her hot cup of tea. She was waiting for the other guests to arrive.
Pheo looked over to where Whiteh and Haku were sitting. She gave Haku a confused look. "..Why are you wearing that headset? Why here? Why now? Why not in the misty tunnels of the afterlife?" She asked kindly, still sipping her tea and thinking about President Obama.
Pheo
Pheo
Pheo-nominal!
Pheo-nominal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteh Wed May 29, 2013 10:09 pm

Haku just stared blankly at Pheo. One could almost see the howling winds blowing around in her head. "Urrrrrr... Because I like it...!" she answered before happily shoving more biscuits into her mouth.
"Haku!" Whiteh gasped, "One at a time! Eating all at once like an elephant is not fancy." She waved her pinky around in the air.
Whiteh
Whiteh
Haku-Tastic Member
Haku-Tastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pheo Wed May 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Pheo sighed. The town of Omeletville is getting weirder and weirder. She thought.
Pheo began to shove biscuits into her mouth, just like Haku did; she seemed happy doing it, so Pheo did it too. Maybe shoving those deliciously soft, moist biscuits into her mouth would finally bring the joy back into her sad, lonely, old-lady life.
Pheo
Pheo
Pheo-nominal!
Pheo-nominal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteh Wed May 29, 2013 10:26 pm

Whiteh saw that everyone else was shoveling biscuits into their gobs, so she decided to join them. She jumped onto the table, knocking over a vase, and ate more.
Haku was a little startled by this. Just a little. She tipped backwards in her chair, hitting the ground with a very loud crash that momentarily shook everything for a split second.
Whiteh
Whiteh
Haku-Tastic Member
Haku-Tastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pheo Wed May 29, 2013 10:34 pm

"What have you done to my tea party?!" Pheo yelled, startled by the mess. This was no happy life.
She marched up to Haku, her nostrils flaring, pulled her up by the collar, looked her straight in the eye and said, "How could you do this to me?" She said, taking off her headset and staring at it. She seemed to be talking to the headset.
The town of Omeletville was getting weirder and weirder.
Pheo
Pheo
Pheo-nominal!
Pheo-nominal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteh Wed May 29, 2013 10:45 pm

Haku stared at Pheo in the eye, her bottom lip twitching. She suddenly started bawling like a giant baby. "BAAAAAWWWWHHHHH, I AM SO SORRYYYYY," she blubbered.
Whiteh hopped off of the table and lightly slapped Pheo with a napkin. "You've made our friend cry!" she huffed, putting her hands on her hips.
Whiteh
Whiteh
Haku-Tastic Member
Haku-Tastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldeh Thu May 30, 2013 9:01 am

Goldeh jumped into the scene through a magic portal in the ceiling. Several strips of bacon fell through after her. "OH WOW GUISE THAT LOOKS LIKE FUN" bellowed Goldy and she pounced onto a lovely biscuit that had fallen to the floor.
Goldeh
Goldeh
This Member is As Good As Gold!

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteh Thu May 30, 2013 11:23 am

Haku instantly stopped crying when she smelled bacon. She stood up straight and looked around for the salty food, mouth watering.
Whiteh noticed the new guest. "Goldeh!" she said, doing a little jog-in-place happy dance, "How wonderful!"
Whiteh
Whiteh
Haku-Tastic Member
Haku-Tastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldeh Thu May 30, 2013 11:35 am

Goldeh grinned and grabbed some bacon off of the floor (which was hard to do without opposable thumbs). She held out her clenched paw to Whiteh. "Want some?"
Goldeh
Goldeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteh Thu May 30, 2013 12:31 pm

"Certainly!" Whiteh fancily nibbled on the bacon that was offered to her. "It tastes lovely!"
Haku sat down beside the cats with a flop (being a full-grown twoleg, this was a bit loud to the cats), staring at the bacon.
Whiteh
Whiteh
Haku-Tastic Member
Haku-Tastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pheo Thu May 30, 2013 6:01 pm

As the rest of the guests sat at the table, Pheo was still yelling at the headset. "How could you, headset? I thought you were just a harmless, defenseless accessory!" She yelled, starting to tear up. This was it, that headset crossed the line. She attempted to break it, but it stayed in it's exact position, not even swaying back and forth. What is this thing made out of, some fancy type of steel?
Pheo
Pheo
Pheo-nominal!
Pheo-nominal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbie Thu May 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Loud music began to play as Barbie...the cutest most amazing being on earth walked in. "The party don't start 'till I walk in #DARLINGS!" boomed as she partially revealed her eyes from underneath the diamond studded pink shades. Barbie looks around at the odd glances and realizes this is not the kind of party she expected. Looking down, she sees several cats sitting on the floor. "OMG IT'S CATS! I just got my arm replaced because it was bitten by a vicious cat...that cat was never seen again. Don't let it be you next..." Barbie then laughed nervously and stuck her pinkie up and said, "May I have some tea please?"
Barbie
Barbie

http://www.barbie.com/index.aspx?cm_mmc=SEM-_-Google-_-Barbie_Co

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteh Thu May 30, 2013 6:07 pm

Haku stared blankly as her favorite headset was involved in a fight with a fiery bird/cat hybrid. She didn't dare break them up, though; she didn't want to get clawed. She then noticed Barbie as she entered the room. "Ohey; another person...!" she said, standing up.
Whiteh
Whiteh
Haku-Tastic Member
Haku-Tastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by #Ken Thu May 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Pheo dropped the headset for one split second, just as Barbie walked in. She looked at her studded shades and somewhat revealing outfit in disgust.
"May I help you?" Pheo asked, sitting back down, and trying to sound polite. She didn't want to "be next".

#Ken

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbie Thu May 30, 2013 6:14 pm

"Hello common folk! I don't suppose this is a golf party is it? Maybe I got confused on my way here...? It says 'Tea'...that's a golf term right? I was a Golfer at one point...." Barbie sat down, and looked at the confused looks in the guests eyes.
Barbie
Barbie

http://www.barbie.com/index.aspx?cm_mmc=SEM-_-Google-_-Barbie_Co

Back to top Go down

Post by Pheo Thu May 30, 2013 6:17 pm

"You've never heard of tea..?" Pheo asked. Why would the word 'tea' be a golf term? It's not even related to golf! Pheo said to herself, making sure she didn't say it out loud.
Pheo
Pheo
Pheo-nominal!
Pheo-nominal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldeh Thu May 30, 2013 6:21 pm

Goldstar smiled creepily. "Sorry about the headset" she said. "It's made from recycled Nokia phones."
Goldeh
Goldeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteh Thu May 30, 2013 6:24 pm

Haku quickly retrieved her headset and put it back on her head. "It's a tea party...!" she replied to Barbie. "We drink a lot of tea and eat a lot of crumpets and biscuits and stuff." After saying this, she grabbed a couple of crumpets and quickly devoured them... with her pinkies up.
Whiteh
Whiteh
Haku-Tastic Member
Haku-Tastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldeh Thu May 30, 2013 6:32 pm

Goldstar jumped up and tackled Whiteh. "BISCUITSBISCUITSBISCUITS" she shrieked.
Goldeh
Goldeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteh Thu May 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Whiteh was tackled to the ground. "Now what was that for...??" she asked in a much more dramatic tone than was necessary.
Haku, once again, just blankly stared at what was going on.
Whiteh
Whiteh
Haku-Tastic Member
Haku-Tastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldeh Thu May 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Goldstar picked up the biscuits with her sharp teeth and trotted away with her tail held high.
Goldeh
Goldeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteh Thu May 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Haku stared as Goldeh trotted away with the biscuits. She blinked a couple of times, then shrugged and continued to stuff herself silly with crumpets.
"Haku, if you keep this up, your stomach is going to burst...!" Whiteh scolded, concerned for her twoleg friend's health.
Whiteh
Whiteh
Haku-Tastic Member
Haku-Tastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:48 pm

"Hai everyone!" Roseh ran up. "I came as soon as I heard there was food!" She ate a mouthful of crumpets.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom

http://www.entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum