TheBookLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you fancy some tea and crumpets, dear?

+5
#Ken
Barbie
Goldeh
Whiteh
Pheo
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Would you fancy some tea and crumpets, dear? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you fancy some tea and crumpets, dear?

Post by Mistystream Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:01 pm

Misty slowly walked into the room, eying the steaming hot cups of tea and tasty crumpets which sat neatly on the table. "Hello; I see we're having a tea party. Looks swell...!"
Mistystream
Mistystream
Mistystream...yes it's a rank, because being Mistystream is epic. Period.

Back to top Go down

Would you fancy some tea and crumpets, dear? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you fancy some tea and crumpets, dear?

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:12 pm

"Hi, Misty!" Roseh meowed, tossing her a muffin.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom

http://www.entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystream Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:17 pm

"Hello, Rose!" Misty greeted, quickly catching the muffin in midair with her jaws. "Thanks...!" She murmured around the puffy treat.
Mistystream
Mistystream

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:20 pm

Roseh had no idea what to do, so she sat and drank some tea.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom

http://www.entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystream Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:22 pm

Misty ran up to a stool near the others, hopping up quickly and sitting down. She then continued to contently eat her muffin.
Mistystream
Mistystream

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteh Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:47 pm

Haku blankly stared at the wall after eating one more crumpet. By the looks of it, one would think she was deep in thought over some heavy subject... But she could also very well be just staring off into space, her mind completely empty. Actually, knowing her, it could very well be the latter.
Whiteh
Whiteh
Haku-Tastic Member
Haku-Tastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Silverstar walks in and smiles. She laughs into her tea cup and blows the hot liquid onto her fur. "OWWWWWWIEWOWOWIE" Silverstar screams!

[Sorry....I NEEDED to post something xD)
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin

https://thebooklovers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteh Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:58 pm

[It's OK; I need to RP with someone... I'm dying to. Nobody else is bothering to RP anywhere. >.<;]

Silver's scream snapped Haku out of her blankness. However, it also spooked her in the process. Screaming, she jumped out of her seat and ran... straight into a wall. With a hard crash, she fell backwards, looking very frazzled.
Whiteh
Whiteh
Haku-Tastic Member
Haku-Tastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrytail Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:22 pm

"Haku, what did the wall ever do to you!" Cherrytail yelled, emerging into the room. "I thought we were supposed to be all fancy like!" She mewed in her Indiana country accent. "Ya'll are just weird."
Cherrytail
Cherrytail
This girl is Cherrylicious!

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://ytbuddies4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteh Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:21 pm

"Noooo," Haku replied, still on the floor, "we're fancy...!" Pushing herself to her feet, she slowly strolled back to the table, carefully sat on one of the tiny cat-sized chairs (looking quite awkward and hoping the chair wouldn't be crushed), and sipped some tea, her pinky extended.
Whiteh
Whiteh
Haku-Tastic Member
Haku-Tastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystream Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:01 pm

Misty, who was still sitting on one of the teeny stools, sipped a steaming hot cup of peppermint tea as she watched the antics happening around her. She giggled in amusement, her ear twitching. Well, this tea party sure has gotten amusing... She thought. It's actually quite refreshing.
Mistystream
Mistystream

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteh Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:25 pm

Suddenly, the tiny stool Haku was carefully perched on top of broke under her weight. She fell on her behind, landing with a crash, as the tea in her cup splashed out onto the rug. This event caused her to feel rather embarrassed; her cheeks turned a noticeable shade of reddish-pink.
Whiteh
Whiteh
Haku-Tastic Member
Haku-Tastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystream Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:07 am

Misty practically fell off of her own seat at the loud, startling sound of Haku's stool breaking and the crash when their white-haired friend hit the ground. She crouched compactly in the middle of the stool, the fur on her back raised with surprise.  Being a cat, the noises had come off as very loud to her sensitive ears.
Mistystream
Mistystream

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrytail Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:41 pm

"Haku!" Cherrytail whined. "You drink the tea, not the carpet!" she sighed, rubbing her ears with her paws.
Cherrytail
Cherrytail

Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

http://ytbuddies4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteh Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Haku just sat there, looking pathetically embarrassed. If she had cat ears, they would be drooping down as low as possible. "S-sorry," she murmured, barely loud enough to be heard, "I-I knew that was a bad idea... But now I feel kinda fat." Just as she finished saying this, she casually grabbed several fancy little cakes and stuffed them into her mouth.
Whiteh
Whiteh
Haku-Tastic Member
Haku-Tastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystream Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:06 pm

By this time, Misty had gotten over her little startle, and was sitting up neatly in the middle of her stool, watching Haku. "You don't appear fat to me..." She mewed, taking another sip of her tea.
Mistystream
Mistystream

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteh Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:15 pm

"I second what Misty said." Whitefeather took a tiny sip of her tea. "Yes, you are much, much larger than us cats and are massive to us; but by twoleg standards, you don't appear to be overweight."

Haku just stared blankly at Whitefeather. She didn't know whether to feel self-conscious over being called "massive" or relieved over being assured that she wasn't fat.
Whiteh
Whiteh
Haku-Tastic Member
Haku-Tastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystream Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Misty nodded her head as Whitefeather spoke, too intent on sipping her tea to add anything else. Her bright sea-green eyes just scanned Haku, as she thought to herself; I don't know much about twolegs, but I'm sure I'd know what an overweight one looked like... She is definitely not like that.
Mistystream
Mistystream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum